On-site Search Marketing Training
Did you know 80% of people who find your company Web site start their journey by typing their need in the query box of a search engine? 46% click on the Web site in the first position; 90% click on a Web site on the first page. Yet most business executives say finding the right talent remains their #1 challenge.
How can your business win online if your employees don’t know how to get to the top?
Biznology’s On-Site Search Marketing Jumpstart Workshop can help you close that gap for your team. Right now. Our team uses your data and meets in your workplace to bring your team up to speed and to put their learning to work right away. Click here to schedule a Biznology Jumpstart Workshop for your company today.
Search Success After Panda and Penguin
The rules of search keep changing. Google is still the biggest game in town, but do you feel like you don’t know the rules? Or that you used to know the rules but aren’t sure anymore because of the Panda and Penguin updates?
You don’t have to feel that way.
Whether your company is new to search marketing or needs to improve the disappointing program you have today, here’s how your business benefits from an On-Site Search Marketing Biznology Jumpstart Workshop:
- Includes both the latest techniques in search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising as well as years of search marketing best practices.
- Tailored to your organization’s needs — built around your organization’s specific challenges to help your team put their learning to work immediately.
- Hands-on, on-site training using your company’s own information — “on-the-job” training to improve your team’s knowledge and your business results.
There is no shortage of search marketing courses, but this one is customized to you — to your association, industry, or to your very own organization.
If you’ve tried to learn search marketing in the past, and always came out feeling “smarter” but unable to apply what you learned to your own situation, this is the course for you. Click here to talk to a Biznology Jumpstart Workshop associate about customizing a program for your team.
What You’ll Learn
We cover everything you’d expect out of a top-flight search marketing training program, but we walk you through your own problems and issues so you can immediately apply what you to know to your own search marketing program. We don’t give you a litany of technical data — we frame everything in business terms that you can understand and apply right away.
You will learn how to:
- Develop the right business goals for your search program
- Learn what your customers need from search
- Understand what your customers are looking for
- Create content that satisfies your customers’ needs
- Understand how search engines judge the quality of your content
- Implement a search marketing program to build your bottom line
- Bid on paid search keywords intelligently and correctly to ensure the right return on investment
- Improve your return on investment with the proper measures and metrics
- Plan for future changes in the search engines and in your marketing
- Sell that plan within your organization
Additionally, once the class is over, you’ll be able to access our instructors for 60 days to address follow-up questions and issues.
Want to learn more? Click here to talk with a Biznology Jumpstart Workshops associate about the right program for your business.
The Bottom Line
When you walk out of a Biznology Jumpstart Workshop, you’ll be armed with a plan for exactly what to do next in your situation—not just a list of notes you toss in your bottom desk drawer. What’s more, you’ll have access to our instructors for 60 days after your class for follow-up questions and issues.
Don’t wait for more time to go by while your search marketing program falls behind your competitors. If you ever wanted to know what the secret is behind successful search marketing programs, this is your chance.
Find out how to leave the techno-mumble behind and make every step you take one that makes sense for your business.
|Mike Moran||Tim Peter||Rob Petersen|