In this Biznology webinar recording, Robert Weiss gives tips for creating videos for all different types of situations. Robert wasn’t able to show the videos in the presentation because of technical constraints, but here are the videos he recommends watching in addition to the webinar:
- Video First strategy
- How to budget and plan for a business video content marketing strategy
- What makes up the cost of a video
- What makes up the cost of an animated explainer video
- One video is not a video content marketing strategy
Businesses that start using online video content marketing in their daily sales and marketing process stand to gain significant tangible benefits across their entire lead generation and sales cycle. Benefits range from ranking higher on search engines, higher conversion rate of qualified leads, more engagement during the sales process, more time spent on websites and increased brand awareness to name a few.
But many businesses are still challenged with getting started because of the myths surrounding video production for business and have let these myths stop them from using this powerful sales asset.
Business decision makers are consuming video content every day….whether your business creates it or not.
In this free 30-minute Biznology® webinar, you’ll learn the top myths about sales videos for business and how to overcome them from a strategic, creative and cultural standpoint.
- Real-world examples of businesses using video to increase sales
- The types of videos to use in each step of the sales process
- How to start thinking about content ideas to drive your lead gen and sales cycles
- Ways to distribute your videos and track results
- How to optimize your videos for email marketing and social media
Robert Weiss is the President of MultiVision Digital, a New York online video production services and business video marketing company, and has produced over 500 business videos over the past five years helping clients to increase sales, promote lead generation, improve SEO rankings, broaden brand awareness, and improve client loyalty.
Thanks to all our sponsors!