Lori Weiman of The Search Monitor presents our latest webinar with 10 tips to improve your pay per click (PPC) results. Imagine how well your PPC campaigns would perform if you had full visibility into the activity of competitors and industry leaders. Most marketers don’t realize these tools exist, but it’s not hard to see what ads they’re running, where they run, the ad’s duration, what they say, what click through rate (CTR) they get, and even what they spend.
In this webinar, you’ll learn the ten most important monitoring tips involving:
- Keywords: Learn the keywords used by any company
- Spend: Adjust cost per click (CPC) and monthly spend to get your desired market share without overspending
- CTR: Create benchmarks for CTR and click volumes for 1,200 different verticals
- Copy: Learn which ad copy and offers are most effective
- Search Engines: See how to monitor mobile, international, and foreign language engines
- And more, including rank, number of ad variations, geo-targeting and day-parting
In this free 30-minute Biznology® webinar, Lori Weiman exposes marketers to important trends in paid search and display marketing and the monitoring tools needed to take advantage of them.
Lori Weiman is one of our authors at Biznology. As the CEO of The Search Monitor, her mission is to give search marketers the precision ad intelligence they need to outperform the competition. Prior to The Search Monitor, Lori developed real-time bidding and tracking products for paid search and affiliate marketing. Lori is a frequent speaker at conferences such as SES, SMX, Search Insider Summit, and Affiliate Summit and a regular contributor to multiple blogs on search and affiliate marketing.
Thanks to all our sponsors: